Thursday, August 3, 2006

oops again

I have acquired another pair of Citizens and a caramel brown leather tote. The Citizens arrived at my home exactly 24 hours after I ordered them online. I highly recommend www.shopepic.com.


After this weekend I really will stop. My mom, a.k.a. Polo Enthusiast Extraordinaire, is making a cameo in Dallas for tax-free weekend. My dad is coming too, but I think he just comes along to keep my mom company on the 4.5 hr drive.

Some random thoughts:
-Today was officially my last unofficial day of work. Translation: I gave notice that I am not showing up for work tomorrow or Friday. Suck it, cardiology team.
-Simon's Sushi is amazing. More reaffirmation that the path to my heart is definitely through my stomach.
-I ran 3 miles on my sprained left ankle today. I'll try again tomorrow and see how bad the pain is.
-Sandalwood incense is extremely soothing. I'm well on my way towards full-fledged pyromania.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home