Tuesday, November 28, 2006

world is still tiny

Got an email today from the Princeton '04 alum who came to one of my shows back in September. I will admit that I am slightly flattered that he remembered me. And actually contacted me. I had misplaced all his contact info almost immediately without any intention of actually following up with him (attractive blond preppy football players intimidate me socially. Just a little bit.) Invited me to his apartment for his 25th bday blowout on Saturday. For all my avoidance of the meeting-of-people-in-random-places, this really adds to my recent (unintentional) trend of extending myself outside of the med school social circuit. I haven't decided yet whether I have the confidence to actually show up.

I scrolled through the attached message to see if I knew anyone else on his guest list (just one other Princeton '05er). A sampler of the other people on this list includes a combination of the following names (scrambled around for privacy, but their first/last names are apparently interchangeable anyway): Blair, Cameron, Labatt, Putnam, Fleming, Pierce, and a whole lot of Roman numerals. I'm not even kidding. I get the feeling there could be a lot of hot preppy boys at this party...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home