Monday, August 20, 2007

scut

Today was a big day for procedures. I got to remove the staples from my patient's liver transplant incision. And then I went in on my other patient's EGD/colonoscopy. It's like a video game - or the Magic School Bus. But on a real person!

Then I spent a few hours writing up admit/discharge orders like the little bottom-of-the-totem-pole-bitch that I am. Do endless amounts of redundant paperwork? Yes sir. Right away. I ENJOY meaningless scutwork and 13-hr work days. It's not like I have, you know, a shelf exam to study for this week. Shall I also lick the bottom of your shoe while I'm at it?

On an unrelated note: I somehow manage to injure myself constantly. Bumps, bruises, lacerations, you name it. If I were under 18, CPS would have removed me from parental custody already.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home