Monday, January 9, 2006

asdf

For the first time in my life, or at least in as long as I can remember, I'm not sure if I'm going to be okay. Even in what I imagined were difficult times, I could still make out the light at the end of the tunnel; I knew deep down that in the end things would be all right, even if I didn't yet know how. I have recently realized that I've handled my whole life by looking forward and aiming at a specific point... and I only feel secure when I can see that target ahead and know in which direction to orient myself.

Being on this directionless path now scares me a bit. I can't see the end and I don't know the way and I don't know how things will turn out. And perhaps what I'm most unaccustomed to is walking it alone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is everything alright? let us know how things are going. we're definitely all here for you.

09:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jo! remember that time we got wasted and woke up naked in the pton golf course sandtrap at the 10th hole?? that was crazy.... you're crazy, shlomo!

23:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home