Saturday, April 22, 2006

impulsivity?

In the span of the last 7 days, I have purchased:

-Nine West black leather round-toe pumps
-Nine West brown leather and houndstooth tweed round-toe pumps
-Nine West navy loafer-style pumps
-Seychelles chocolate brown twist-toe suede wedges
-three funky Urban Outfitters tanks/blousons
-light blue Polo oxford
-pale pink short-sleeved Polo
-cream canvas and metallic brown/gold leather Kenneth Cole hobo bag

Ridiculous sale/outlet prices on all. Yet something tells me it may be time to stop.

In other close-to-end-of-MS1-year news, if any of you happen to get cuts or gashes, I now know how to administer local anesthetic and stitch you up. I can burn or freeze off your warts. I am the proud owner of a Littman Cardiology III stethoscope (with my name engraved, no less! I love me some o' that monogramming! Product + personalization= awesomeness). Technically I can distinguish abnormal heart sounds, but let's be realistic here: at this point it's cool just playing with the darn thing. I know enough about psychiatric and mood/personality disorders to suspect I have a few of them. I know lots of stuff about how the body works, but little about how to treat it.

In other words, it's been a year, yet my set of skills is questionable at best. I'm really good at picking fat off dead people though. That, and cramming.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

08:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home