Sunday, July 2, 2006

parents' weekend visit

My mom is a way more enthusiastic shopper than I am. She also actually keeps track of ongoing deals at various stores. Off to hit the Polo outlet; my mom is apparently on Polo's mailing list for promotions. Who would've thought?

In other news, Visa just upgraded me to Platinum status. My Discover was already Platinum. I don't know how that happened, since I really don't shop that much.

***update***
Discover and Visa have definitely taken a hit. Polo (well obviously), Puma, Nine West, and J. Crew have gotten the best of my wallet, but can I just say how much I love the Allen outlets? Such great deals to be found! I also got a set of double old-fashioned glasses printed with Beefeater, Malibu, Kahlua, and Stolichnaya logos. Off to bake a cake for my parents.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh shopping!! we should do that next time i'm in town. might not be for a while b/c peter's in arkansas for his job.

miss ya =)

~shelley

00:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

23:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home