Sunday, March 25, 2007

sunday morning ritual

NYTimes Sunday Styles section, hazelnut coffee, and sunlight streaming through my open windows. It's strange how I can't start my week any other way.

In other fashion news, I think my Blue Cults must be magical: no other item in my wardrobe has gotten as much attention from males and females alike, and they're just jeans. It's one thing for your friends to notice and comment, but while I was in line at the West Village Starbucks, a random girl actually got up from her table to ask about my jeans. And then proceeded to ask me for jeans insight and advice. Apparently she was sick of wearing Sevens and Citizens and looking like every other girl... she wanted to look unique (her words). Oh the irony.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home