Sunday, October 23, 2005

exhaustion

Midterms are over! And I'm alive (just barely). Funny how these things always seem so insignificant in retrospect. Anyway, after an intense 2-3 weeks of straight studying, there was an intense weekend of way too much activity when a weekend of sleep would have sufficed. In fact, the sleep probably would have been much more satisfying. But let us not allow my lame inner 80-year-old self to spoil the fun.

Jo's last 2 weeks in numbers
hours spent studying: infinity
hours spent wasting time online: infinity
cups of coffee: infinity
times that my neighbor blasted music at 7:30am: probably 10
different colors of pens: 4
different colors of self-stick tabs: 4
types of highlighters: 2
boxes of Cheez-Its: 2
human skulls on my kitchen table: 1
emotional breakdowns: 1
workouts: 0
amount of information promptly forgotten: infinity
movies: 3
meals eaten out: infinity
shopping trips: 1
bad haircuts: 1
number of bars: 1
number of drinks: unknown
Pictures may come later if anyone sends them to me. I'm a slacker about documenting my own life in pictures. This skill seems intrinsic to females, but that isn't the way it worked out in my case.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Ben said...

How many guys did you make out with?

16:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! My 11 weeks of auctions have ended as well, so I am totally in sync with your feelings of relief. :-)

11:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, if you don't count the one we pulled away just in time...i'd say only two. but the other girls lost her in the bathroom for about 20 minutes, so maybe more.

22:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home