Thursday, November 10, 2005

slosh

Have any of you ever drunk so much liquid that your stomach actually sloshes audibly when you move around? As G will attest, this seems to happen to me quite often, but I've never heard of it happening to anyone else. The sloshing problem is exacerbated when I am studying and drinking copious amounts of tea. I am also eating large amounts of Cheez-its right now, which make me thirsty and make me drink even more liquid.

I currently sound like a water bottle being shaken. It's kind of funny. But mostly weird.

In other news, my Longchamp bag arrived from France on Monday! In my customized colors! And monogrammed! I know it's only a bag, but hey, it's the little things that keep me going these days.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, yes, the water thing happens to me too. usually it's when i've had dinner AND drunk a large glass of something. the whole mixture starts to get sloshy.

08:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my- i totally know what you're talking about- it happens to me allll the time-- it makes moving somewhat cumbersome

16:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...still interested in coming over tomorrow to make salsa or something?

18:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home